Weight: 18 pounds, 13 ounces
Height: 25 3/4 inches
Head Circumference: 17.5 inches
He is averaging 90th percentile, and doing really well. Dr Hanson seemed impressed with my little "tank" all his "tricks" - rolling both ways, jumping, standing, etc. He even got a few grins and laughs while doing his assessment.
Then the girls came in with the shots - 3 in all. He screamed bloody murder for about 30 seconds, then was asleep in my arms before we even hit the checkout desk. Poor kid was exhausted and traumatized. After his 2 month shots Ben started sleeping all night, then the 3 month growth spurt and 4 month wakeful period screwed that up. I'm hoping this round of shots will have the same effect, though I somehow doubt it.
A girl can dream though ;)
And because I can't post without pictures to ooh and ahh over:
No comments:
Post a Comment